1. Capital in Canada: Its Social and Private Performance, Economic Council of Canada, October 1977 (279 pages).
2. The Environmental Assessment Act's Impact on Business in Ontario (with John C. Evans and Richard W. Bodell). Report prepared for the Ministry of Industry and Tourism, Government of Ontario, November 1977 (150 pages).
3. Trade Adjustment Assistance: The Costs of Adjustment and Policy Proposals (with John C. Evans, Graham Glenday and Claude Montmarquette). Report prepared for Economic Analysis Branch, Department of Industry, Trade and Commerce, Government of Canada, March 1978 (292 pages).
4. Preparation and Financial Analysis of Public Investment Projects, Vol. 1: Course Manual with Case Exercises; and Vol. 2: Cases and Solutions Kuala Lumpur, National Institute of Public Administration, August 1978.
5. Economic and Social Analysis of Public Investment Projects. Vol. III: Course Manual with Case Exercises; and Vol. IV: Cases, Exercises and Solutions. Kuala Lumpur, National Institute of Public Administration, August 1979.
6. Inflation: It's Financial Impact on Business in Canada, Ottawa: Economic Council of Canada, Special Study Series, 1979.
7. Blue Gold: Hydro-Electric Rent in Canada (with R. Zuker). Ottawa: Economic Council of Canada, Special Study Series, 1984. Exerpts reeprinted in The Economics of Industrial Water Use, ed. Steven Renzetti, Edward Elgar Publishing, UK (2000).
8. Trade, Exchange Rate, and Agricultural Pricing Policies in Malaysia (with Andrew Kwok-Kong Lai). World Bank, Comparative Studies Series, June 1989.
9. Puerto Rican Statehood: A Precondition to Sound Economic Growth (with J.Tomas Hexner, Helen F. Ladd and K. Russell LaMotte), International Institute for dvanced Studies, February 1993 (2nd Edition). 10. Building Private Pension Systems (with Yves Guerard), co-publication of the International Center for Economic Growth (ICEG) and the Harvard Institute for International Development, ICS Press, San Francisco, California, 1993.
11. Economic Parameters for The Appraisal of Investment Projects: Bangladesh, Indonesia and The Philippines, (with Mostafa Baher El-Hifnawi), report for Asian Development Bank, Manila, 1993.
12. Green Taxes and Incentive Policies: An International Perspective (with Ranjit Lamech), co-publication of the International Center for Economic Growth (ICEG) and the Harvard Institute for International Development, ICS Press, San Francisco, California, 1994.
13. Information Technology and Innovation in Tax Administration, Kluwer Law International, The Hague, The Netherlands, (distributed in USA and Canada from Cambridge, MA), 1996.
14. Project Development And Evaluation Manual, Republic Of The Philippines, (with John C. Evans) National Economic and Development Authority (1999).
15. Reengineering Tax Systems in Low Income Countries: An Application to Nepal, (with Rup Khadka) Kluwer Law Publishers, The Hague, The Netherlands, (distributed in USA and Canada from Cambridge, MA), 2002
16. Cost-Benefit Analysis (edited with Arnold C. Harberger), The International Library of Critical Writings in Economics, Edward Elgar Publishers, Cheltenham, UK, Northampton, MA 2002
17. Taxation and Development in Taiwan, (with CY Kuo and KN Sun), Harvard Studies in International Development, Harvard University Press, Cambridge MA, 2003.
18. Integated Investment Appraisal: Concepts and Practice, Manuscript Prepared for Department of Finance and Economic Development, Limpopo Provincial Government, Republic of South Africa (May 2005) 738 pages.
19. Canadian Cost-Benefit Analysis Guide: Regulatory Proposals (with CY Kuo) Canada, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, Ottawa, ISBN 978-0-662-053-1, 2007.
20. Discount Rates For The Evaluation Of Public Private Partnerships , edited by David F. Burgess and Glenn P. Jenkins, McGill-Queen's University Press, 2010, ISBN: 978-1- 5339-163-0 (pbk.), ISBN: 978-1-55339-164-7 (bound)
21. Cost Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions, (with CY Kuo and A C Harberger) 600 pages Forthcoming.