PAPERS IN INTERNATIONAL REFEREED JOURNALS:
Sayı Ö. S., Eren Ö, “Physical and durability properties of recycled polyethylene terephthalate (PET) fibre reinforced concrete", European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, DOI: 10.1080/19648189.2021.1976681, online published 15 September 2021.
Habib A, Yildirim U, Eren Ö, “Seismic Behavior and Damping Efficiency of Reinforced Rubberized Concrete Jacketing", Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 46(5), 2021, pp.4825-4839, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-020-05191-1
3. Habib A, Yildirim U, Eren Ö, “Column repair and
strengthening using RC jacketing: “a brief state‑of‑the‑art review”, Innovative Infrastructure
Solutions, 5(75), 2020, pp.1-11, https://doi.org/10.1007/s41062-020-00329-4
4. Habib A, Yildirim U, Eren Ö, ”mechanical and
dynamic properties of high strength concrete with well graded coarse and fine
tire rubber”, Construction & Building Materials Journal, vol. 246, 2020,
5. Mohammad A. Mosaberpanah, Özgür Eren, AmirReza Tarassoly, “The Effect of Nano-Silica and Waste Glass Powder on Mechnaical, Rheological, and Shrinkage Properties of UHPC using Response Surface Methodology”, Journal of Materials Research & technology JMR&T (SCIE), Vol.18, No.1, Jan-Mar 2019, pp. 804-811.
6 . Mohammad A. Mosaberpanah, Özgür Eren, “CO2-Full factorial optimization of ultra-high performance concrete mix design”, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering (SCIE), vol.22, no.4, 2018, pp. 450-463.
7. Kamkar S, Eren Ö, “Evaluation of maturity method for steel fiber reinforced concrete”, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering (SCIE), vol. 22 , no. 1, 2018, pp.213-221.
8. MA Mosaberpanah, Özgür Eren, Statistical Models for Mechanical Properties of UHPC Using Response Surface Methodology, Journal of Computers and Concrete (SCIE), vol.19, no. 6, June 2017, pp.667-675.
9. Marar K, Eren Ö, Roughani H, “The Influence of Amount and Aspect Ratio of Fibers on Shear Behaviour of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete”, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering (SCIE), vol. 21, no. 4, May 2016, pp.1393-1399.
10. Mohammad A. Mosaberpanah, Özgür Eren, statistical flexural toughness modeling of ultra high performance concrete using response surface method, Computers and Concrete (SCIE), vol 17, no 4, 2016, pp.477-488.
11. Onuaguluchi O, Eren Ö, “Reusing copper tailings in concrete: corrosion performance and socioeconomic implications for the Lefke-Xeros area of Cyprus”, Journal of Cleaner Production (SCIE), vol 112, 2016, pp. 420-429.
12. Kazemi K, Eren Ö, Rezaei A, “some mechanical properties of normal and recycled aggregate concretes”, Scientia Iranica A, Transactions A: Civil Engineering, International Journal of Science and Technology, vol 22, no 6, 2015, pp. 1972-1980.
13. Yalçıner H., Şensoy S., Eren Ö. “Seismic Performance Assessment of a corroded 50 year old reinforced concrete building”, Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, vol.141, no. 12, 2015, p. 05015001.
14. Eren Ö, Marar K, İlter O, Çelik T, “Experimental Study on Engineering and Thermal Properties of Mortar and Plaster Produced With Pumice Aggregate”, ASTM Journal of Testing and Evaluation (SCI), Volume 43, Issue 6, 2014, pp.1361-1371.
15. Zabihi, N, Eren Ö, “compressive strength conversion factors of concrete as affected by specimen shape and size”, Reseach Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 7, No 20, pp. 4251-4257, May 2014.
16. Onuaguluchi O, Eren Ö, “rheology, strength and durability properties of mortars containingcopper tailings as a cement replacement material”, European Journal of Environment and Civil Engineering (SCIE), vol. 17, issue 1, pp. 19-31, January 2013.
17. Onuaguluchi O, Eren Ö, “recycling of copper tailings as an additive in cement mortars”, Construction & Building Materials Journal (SCIE), vol. 37, pp. 723-727, Dec. 2012.
18. Onuaguluchi O, Eren Ö, “cement mixtures containing copper tailings as an additive: durability properties, Journal of Materials Research (SCI), vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 1029-1036, ISSN 1516-1439, Dec 2012.
19. Yalçıner H, Şensoy H, Eren Ö. Effect of corrosion damage on the performance level of a 25-year old reinforced concrete building, Journal of Shock and Vibration, vol. 19, pp. 891-902, 2012.
20. Onuaguluchi O, Eren Ö, “copper tailings as a potential additive in concrete: consistency, strength and toxic metal immobilization properties”, Indian Journal of Engineering and Materials Sciences, vol. 19, issue 2, pp. 79-86, April 2012.
21. Onuaguluchi O, Eren Ö, “Durability-related properties of mortar and concrete containing copper tailings as a cement replacement material”, Magazine of Concrete Research, volume 64, issue 11, pp. 1015-1023, Mar 2012.
22. Yalçıner H, Eren Ö, Şensoy S. An experimental study on the bond strength between reinforcement bars and concrete as a function of concrete cover, strength and corrosion level, Cement and Concrete Research, vol.42, issue 5, pp. 643-655, May 2012.
23. Yalçıner H, Şensoy S, Eren Ö. “Time-dependent Seismic Performance Assessment of a Single-Degree-of-Freedom Frame Subject to Corrosion”, Journal of Engineering Failure Analysis, 19, pp. 109-122, January 2012.
24. Marar, K and Eren, Ö. “Effect of cement content and water-cement ratio on fresh concrete properties without admixtures”, International Journal of Physical Sciences, 6 (24), pp. 5752-5765, October 2011.
25. Marar, K, Eren, Ö., Yitmen, İ. “Compression Specific Toughness of Normal Strength Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete (NSSFRC) and High Strength Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete (HSSFRC)”, Materials Research, vol 14(2), pp.239-247, 2011.
26. Eren, Ö., Marar, K. “Effect of Steel Fibers on Plastic Shrinkage Cracking of Normal and High Strength Concretes”, Materials Research, vol.13, pp.135-141, 2011.
27. Eren, Ö and Marar, K. “Effect of Limestone Crusher Dust and Steel Fibers on Concrete”, Construction and Building Materials Journal, Volume 23, pp. 981-988, 2009.
28. Eren Ö., and Bahalı M. “Some Engineering Properties of Natural Building Cut Stones of Cyprus”, Construction and Building Materials Journal, Volume 19, Issue 3, pp. 213-222, April 2005.
29. Eren, Ö. “Strength Development of Concretes with Ordinary Portland Cement, Slag or Fly Ash Cured at Different Temperatures”, Journal of Materials and Structures (RILEM), vol.35, no.253, pp. 536-540, November 2002.
30. Marar, K., Eren, Ö. and Çelik, T., “Relationship between impact energy and compression toughness energy of high strength fiber reinforced concrete”, Journal of Materials Letters, February 2001, vol. 47, issue 4-5, pp. 297-304.
31. Marar, K., Eren, Ö. and Çelik, T. “Relationship between flexural toughness energy and impact energy of HSFRC”, Journal of Materiales De Construccion, Vol.51, No.262, pp. 5-13, april/may/june 2001.
32. Eren, Ö., Marar, K. and Çelik, T., “Effects of Silica Fume and Steel Fibers on Some Mechanical properties of High Strength Fiber-Reinforced Concrete”, ASTM Journal of Testing & Evaluation, JTEVA, Vol.27, No.6, pp. 380-387, November 1999.
33. Eren, Ö. and Çelik, T., “Effect of Silica Fume and Steel Fibers on Some Properties of High Strength Concrete”, Construction and Building Materials Journal, Volume II, Number 7-8, pp. 373-382, December 1997.
34. Eren, Ö., Brooks, J.J. and Çelik,T. “Setting times of fly ash and slag cement concretes as affected by curing temperature”, ASTM Cement, Concrete and Aggregates, Volume 17, Number 1, pp. 11-17, June 1995.
PAPERS IN NATIONAL REFEREED JOURNALS:
1. Eren, Ö. ve Yılmaz, Z., “Strength Development of Concretes with ordinary Portland Cement, Partially Replaced by Slag or Fly Ash Cured at Different Temperatures”, TMMOB Teknik Dergi, Digest, December 2004, pp. 963-971.
2. Eren, Ö. ve Yılmaz, Z., “Değişik Sıcaklıklarda Kür edilen Salt portland Çimentolu, Yüksek Fırın Cürüfu veya Uçucu Kül Katkılı Betonlarda Dayanım Gelişimi”, TMMOB Teknik Dergi, Cilt 15, Sayı 4, s. 3311-3322, Ekim 2004.
3. Eren, Ö. and Yılmaz, Z., “Lif Donatılı Yüksek Dayanımlı Betonlarda Kırılma Tokluğu ve Darbe”, TMMOB Teknik Dergi, Cilt 14, Sayı 3, s. 2977-2984, Temmuz 2003.