Important note about Summer training:
- For the 2019/2020 academic year spring and summer, Online summer training will also be accepted due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
-Prepare three sets of papers, where each set contains
- The filled insurance form, with your picture attached to it. Take care to the starting/ending dates. Record the working days only;
- The acceptance letter from the company;
- The bank receipt;
- The passport/photocopy.
- Submit these sets to the DEPARTMENT, then DEAN office, then REGISTRAR office for approval.
- In case you are abroad, send the scanned copy of: acceptance letter from the company, completed insurance form (with your picture placed in this form), passport/identity card photocopy, and bank-payment receipt by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org , for CMPE students and email@example.com for CMSE students [You may contact one of your friends in North Cyprus to facilitate this process]. Students who are at TRNC can do these steps in person, by applying to the department Secretary.
- You can transfer the insurance payment to one of the EMU university accounts with the note: “Yaz stajı Sigorta harcı"/"Summer training insurance fees".
- Please fill the insurance form correctly with correct dates, count only 20 or 40 working days. The following links can be helpful: https://is-gunu.hesaplama.net/ or https://www.timeanddate.com/date/workdays.html. [Please select the correct country]
- Complete the summer training forms by July, 15th.
- You can do summer training at the same time doing summer school, for this summer only
Check the link for the forms: https://staff.emu.edu.tr/omarramadan/en/teaching/cmpe400/home