Dear students: Please note that you can start your training after the final exams acocording to the academic calendar, i.e., you can start at 28/6/2021 or after.
Dear CMPE400/CMSE400/BLGM400 Students: Please note that the summer training coordinators are as follows:
- Dr. Omar Ramadan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for CMPE400 Students,
- Dr. Duygu Celik (email@example.com) for CMSE400 Students
- Dr. Cem Ergun (firstname.lastname@example.org) for BLGM400 studnets
Important note about Summer training:
- For the 2020/2021 academic year spring and summer, Online summer training will also be accepted due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- It is better to do the summer training after the 6th semester. However, finishing 4 semesters is also acceptable.
- Summer training should be 40 working days or 20 + 20 days, in this case two reports and two presentations are required. Please count only working days.
- Contact a company (You may send them a letter as in the link below; you can also get the letter from department secretary). You can also send the letter by email to the coordinator for signature.
- Get acceptance letter [by email ], See the link below;
- Fill insurance form, and pay the required fees (5TL/Day); see the link below. Fill the starting date and finishing date correctly. Remove holiday. It must be 40 days or 20 + 20. No more and No less; Payment should be in the university account under the name: “Yaz stajı Sigorta harcı"
- Prepare three sets of papers, where each set contains
- 1) The filled insurance form, with your picture attached to it. Take care to the starting/ending dates. Record the working days only;
- 2) The acceptance letter from the company;
- 3) The bank receipt;
- 4) The passport/photocopy.
- Submit these sets to the DEPARTMENT, then DEAN office, then REGISTRAR office for approval. You can also conatct the coordinator for signing the insurance document.
- - In case you are abroad, send the scanned copy of: acceptance letter from the company, completed insurance form (with your picture placed in this form), passport/identity card photocopy, and bank-payment receipt by email to: email@example.com , for CMPE students, firstname.lastname@example.org for CMSE students or email@example.com for BLGM studnets [You may contact one of your friends in North Cyprus to facilitate this process].
- You can transfer the insurance payment to one of the EMU university accounts with the note: “Yaz stajı Sigorta harcı"/"Summer training insurance fees". Pay 5 TL/day
- Please fill the insurance form correctly with correct dates, count only the working days. The following links can be helpful: https://is-gunu.hesaplama.net/ or https://www.timeanddate.com/date/workdays.html. [Please select the correct country]
- Complete the summer training forms at least 15 days before you start the training.
- Collect log-book from Book Store, (it must be designed to computer engineering), if you abroad, see the link below for the log-book pdf file;
- Record your daily activities;
- Upon completion, sign and stamp the log-book from the manager; Envelope must be closed and sealed.
- Write your report.
- For those students who will graduate this summer, presentation will be done online. In this case, you will upload report to MS-team. For this step, send your Student number, and name to summer training coordinator to add you to the team; In case you are abroad, scanned copy of the log-book must be sent using e-mail by the manager.
Check the link for the forms: https://staff.emu.edu.tr/omarramadan/en/teaching/cmpe400/home