Term Project Information
Topic: Real-Estate Web site design for TRNC
Tasks: Analyze similar systems, develop specifications/requirements for your system, design, code and test it.
Deadline for the complete product: Last week of December 2018.
Students will work in pairs – find yourself a project partner.
Assistant: Begüm Koru
During the semester, you will be asked to submit a number of progress reports, discussing the current status of your project (2-3 pages)
Intermediate presentations and reports are due the week of 12 November, 2018
Final presentations and reports are due the last week of December.
Suggested Intermediate Report Format:
(Maximum no. of pages: 8)
1. Cover page
4. Project Management plan (timeline, work distribution, meetings,...)
5. Information collection method, interviews, research
6. Analysis of some similar systems (Weaknesses/problems)
7. Proposed structure of your new system
Suggested Final Report Format:
(Maximum no. of pages: 20, excluding appendix)
1. Cover page
3. Introduction (why is this software needed, how does it fit into the environment, system scope)
4. Project Management (timeline, work distribution, meetings,...)
5. Solution methodology (include System Architecture and Modular Hierarchy Diagrams)
6. Requirements for your design
7. Explanation of your program design (use case definitions, diagrams, etc...)
8. Sample screen shots showing your user interface design
9. Conclusion (comparing your program with others)