Proposals to be submitted on: October 15, 2021
You should choose a research area related with the course outline.
Find at least two related recent (published from 2016 to 2021) papers in your selected area.
Intermediate Reports and short presentations due: November 22, 2021
Summarize the papers you selected in your report and present your findings in at most 10 minutes.
Intermediate Reports should be at most 10 pages long.
Explain your topic, why you chose it, and its importance, summarize the papers you read, and discuss what else you will do before the end of the semester.
Suggested Template for Intermediate Reports:
1. Cover Page (Course Code and Title, your id number, Name, Last Name, Report Title, Your Topic, Date Submitted)
2. Outline (Section titles - thier page numbers)
3. Introduction (Your topic and its relation to Multimedia Systems should be very briefly explained - 1 page)
4. Brief explanation of your papers (2 pages each)
5. Your remarks on papers and your topic (in your words, 2-3 pages)
6. What you will do in the rest of the semester (1 page)
7. References (Your original 2 papers and others that you find important - 1 page)
Final Presentations are due in the week of January 10, 2022
Final Reports are due on January 13, 2022. (at most 20 pages long, to be passed from Turnitin)
Detailed information to be given later.