Please report links that do not work to Prof. Isik AYBAY.
1. Overview, structure of the requirements document :
2. Introduction to RE, chapter 4 in Requirements Management by Hood et al.,
(must be accessed from EMU or through EMU Library)
3. Importance of RE and security RE :
(Carnegie Mellon Univ.)
5. Elicitation case studies:
6. Requirements prioritization:
7. Requirements prioritization case study using AHP:
8. RE annotated bibliography:
9. CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) Getting Started::
10. SEI CMMI Overview:
11. CMMI for Development Version 1.3 :
12. Handbook for Software Cost Estimation (NASA JPL):
13. Project Management Guidebook - System Requirements Analysis section
(State of New York, USA) :
14. Requirements Engineering: A roadmap:
15. "Software Cost Estimation" by F.J. Heemstra,
Information and Software Technology, Vol. 34, No. 10, pp: 627-639, October 1992.
You can download Heemstra's estimation paper here: http://core.kmi.open.ac.uk/download/pdf/11451772.pdf
16. John Musser's slide set:
17. A. Aurum and C. Wohlin (eds), Engineering and Managing Software Requirements, Springer, 2005.
18. IEEE Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specication: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=720574
Recent references (added in Fall 2019)
1. S. Jayatilleke et.al, "A method of requirements change analysis", Requirements Eng., (2018), 23, pp. 493–508.
2. J. Holtmann et.al, "Integrated and iterative systems engineering and software requirements engineering for technical systems", J. Software: Evolution and Process, 2016, 28, pp. 722–743.
3. K. Curcio et.al, "Requirements engineering: A systematic mapping study in agile software development", The Journal of Systems and Software, 2018, 139 , pp. 32–50.
4. V. Alves et.al, "Requirements Engineering for Software Product Lines: A Systematic Literature Review", Information and Software Technology, 2010, 52, pp. 806–820.
5. I. Inayat et. al,"A Systematic Literature Review on Agile Requirements Engineering Practices and Challenges, Computers in Human Behavior, 2015, 51, pp. 915–929.
6. S. M. Agren et.al, "The impact of requirements on systems development speed: a multiple‑case study in automotive", Requirements Engineering, 2019, 24, pp. 315–340.
7. A. Moltra et.al, "Automating requirements analysis and test case generation", Requirements Engineering, 2019, 24, pp. 341–364.
8. M. Bano et.al, "Teaching requirements elicitation interviews: an empirical study of learning from mistakes", Requirements Engineering, 2019, 24, pp. 259–289.