Please report links that do not work to Prof. Isik AYBAY.
9. CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) Getting Started::
10. SEI CMMI Overview:
14. Requirements Engineering: A roadmap:
15. "Software Cost Estimation" by F.J. Heemstra,
Information and Software Technology, Vol. 34, No. 10, pp: 627-639, October 1992.
You can download Heemstra's estimation paper here: http://core.kmi.open.ac.uk/download/pdf/11451772.pdf
16. John Musser's slide set:
17. A. Aurum and C. Wohlin (eds), Engineering and Managing Software Requirements, Springer, 2005.
18. IEEE Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specication: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=720574
Recent references (added in Fall 2019 and Fall 2022)
1. S. Jayatilleke et.al, "A method of requirements change analysis", Requirements Eng., (2018), 23, pp. 493–508.
2. J. Holtmann et.al, "Integrated and iterative systems engineering and software requirements engineering for technical systems", J. Software: Evolution and Process, 2016, 28, pp. 722–743.
3. K. Curcio et.al, "Requirements engineering: A systematic mapping study in agile software development", The Journal of Systems and Software, 2018, 139 , pp. 32–50.
4. V. Alves et.al, "Requirements Engineering for Software Product Lines: A Systematic Literature Review", Information and Software Technology, 2010, 52, pp. 806–820.
5. I. Inayat et. al,"A Systematic Literature Review on Agile Requirements Engineering Practices and Challenges, Computers in Human Behavior, 2015, 51, pp. 915–929.
6. S. M. Agren et.al, "The impact of requirements on systems development speed: a multiple‑case study in automotive", Requirements Engineering, 2019, 24, pp. 315–340.
7. A. Moltra et.al, "Automating requirements analysis and test case generation", Requirements Engineering, 2019, 24, pp. 341–364.
8. M. Bano et.al, "Teaching requirements elicitation interviews: an empirical study of learning from mistakes", Requirements Engineering, 2019, 24, pp. 259–289.
9. N. Nan and D.E. Harter, 'Impact of Budget and Schedule Pressure on Software Development Cycle Time and Effort', IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol. 35 No. 5, September/October 2009, pp. 624-637.
10. I. M. Keshta, 'Software Cost Estimation Approaches: A Survey', Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, Vol. 10, September 2017, pp. 824-842.
11. J. A. Khan et. al, 'Empirical Inverstigation About the Factors Affecting the Cost Estimation in Global Software Development Context', IEEE Access, Vol. 9, 2021, pp. 22274- 22294.
Internet references added in Fall 2022:
1. Why is Software Project Estimation so difficult?, M. Gevorgyan, https://dowork.ai/blog/why-is-software-project-estimation-so-difficult/
2. Why Engineers can't Estimate Time: Software Deveoplment Estimation the Right Way, S. Vaniukov, https://www.softermii.com/blog/why-engineers-cant-estimate-time-software-development-estimation-the-right-way
3. Delivering Large-scale IT Projects on time, on budget, and on value, M. Bloch, S. Blumberg, J. Leartz, https://www.mckinsey.com/capabilities/mckinsey-digital/our-insights/delivering-large-scale-it-projects-on-time-on-budget-and-on-value
4. NASA Cost Estimation Handbook: https://www.nasa.gov/content/cost-estimating-handbook