You will find all announcements here for Cmse321 during the semester.
Standards for Requirements
• IEEE Std 1233-98 is for system requirements specification. This standard was replaced by ISO/IEC/IEEE 29148:2011, which provides additional guidance in the application of RE and requirements management processes.
• IEEE Std 1465-98 is a guideline for quality requirements in software packages.
• IEEE Std 830-98 is a guideline for the production and content of the software requirements specification.
• ISO/IEC 25030:2007 is a guideline for software product quality requirements and evaluation. It applies the quality model defined in ISO/IEC 9126-1 , and it complies with the requirement processes defined in ISO/IEC 15288 , which is a system engineering standard.
• ISO/IEC TR 24766:2009 is a guideline or RE tool capabilities.
(from: Requirements Eng (2015) 20:119–138, Ouhbi et al.)