Supervised MS/PhD Students:
PhD Thesis Students:
Felix O. Babalola (PhD): A Multimodal Hand Vein Database and Recognition
System, graduated in July 2022.
- İmren Toprak (PhD): Spoof Detection on Ear Biometrics, graduated in December 2019.
- Shahram Taheri (PhD): Fusion of Hand-crafted Descriptors with CNN-based Features for Facial Age Estimation, graduated in January 2019.
- Esra’a R. A. Alqaralleh (PhD): Person Recognition
Through Profile Faces Using Ear Biometrics, graduated in March 2018.
- Ayman I. M. Afaneh (PhD): Distinguishing Identical Twins Using Facial Images and Various Feature Extractors, graduated in February 2018.
- Mina Farmanbar (PhD): Efficient Multimodal Biometric Systems Using Palmprint and Face, graduated in February 2016.
- Cem Kalyoncu (PhD): Plant Leaf Classification, graduated in August 2015.
- Shima Izadpanahi (PhD):Human Age Classification Using Geometric Ratios and Wrinkle Analysis, graduated in June 2014.
- Maryam Eskandari (PhD):Fusion of Face and Iris Biometrics for Person Identity Verification, graduated in May 2014.
MS Thesis Students:
1. Samaneh Sarfarazi (MS Thesis): Brain Tumor Classification Using Deep Learning Through MRI Images, July 2022.
2. Abdolrahman Farshgar (MS Thesis): Fusion of Palmprint, Palm Vein and Dorsal Hand Vein for Personal Identification, September 2020.
3. Oluwamuyiwa Q. Akinpelu (MS Thesis): Palmprint and Face Biometrics for Person Authentication Using Color Images, August 2020.
4. Ibrahim Isah (MS Thesis): Identification Of Plant Diseases Using Gray-Level And Color-Based Features Of Leaf Images, July 2020.
5. Mohammad Mehdi Pazouki (MS Thesis): Color-Based Face Recognition with Different Color Spaces and Image Quality Assessment, June 2020.
6. Kevin C. Nwigbo (MS Thesis): Fruit Classification Using Global and Local Descriptors, graduated in January 2020.
7. Suleiman Usman (MS Thesis): Plant Disease Classification Using Texture-based Methods Through Leaf Images, graduated in May 2019.
8. Habib Hussaini (MS Thesis): Iris Anti-Spoofing Using Image Quality measures, graduated in January 2019.
9. Shaafan J. Othman (MS Thesis): Animal Classification Using Appearance-Based, Model-Based and Texture-Based Methods, graduated in November 2018.
10. Shvan A. Saeed (MS Thesis): Texture Classification Using Texture-based Feature Extraction Algorithms, graduated in November 2018.
11. Parichehr Behjati Ardakani (MS Thesis): Gender Classification Using Local Binary Patterns and Its Variants, graduated in September 2016.
12. Cengiz Kandemir (MS Thesis): Impulse Noise Removal Using Unbiased Weighted Mean Filter, graduated in July 2015.
13. Hayman Salih Mohammed (MS Thesis): A Comparative Study on Palmprint Recognition, graduated in September 2014.
14. Fatemeh Mirzaei (MS Thesis) : Age Classification using Facial Feature Extraction, graduated in January 2011.
15. Maryam Eskandari (MSThesis ) : Recognition of Iris Images in the Presence of Noise, graduated in September 2009.
16. Meryem Erbilek (MS Thesis) : Iris Recognition Using Partitioning-based and Subpattern-based Approaches, graduated in August 2009.
17. Siamak Tafavogh (MS Thesis) : Facial Expression Recognition Using Holistic and Subpattern-based Approaches, graduated in June 2009.
18. Hüseyin Sertbay (MS Thesis) : Effect of Aging on Face Recognition, graduated in June 2009.
19. Tiwuya H. Faaya (MS Thesis) : Recognition of Facial Expressions and Faces under Different Illumination Conditions and Occlusions, graduated in June 2008.
MS Project Students:
- Muhammad Abba Ismaila (MS Project): Synthesized Iris Detection Using Image Quality Assessment, June 2021.
- Mustapha Babayo Zaki (MS Project): Semantic Image Inpainting, December 2020.
- Abdulhameed A. Abdulkareem (MS Project): Face Anti-Spoofing Using Image Quality Metrics, January 2018.
- John Katende (MS Project): Gender Recognition Via Voice Using Logistic Regression, June 2022.
Ongoing PhD. Thesis Students:
- Fuat Uyguroğlu (PhD)
Ongoing MS Thesis Students:
- Hasan Erbilen (MS)
- İbrahim Fırat (MS)
- Ali Torbati (MS)
- Irene K. Atamba (MS)
- Sameh Makkie (MS)
- Shehu Hamidu (MS)
- Erce Öztürk (MS)
Ongoing MS Project Students: