CMSE326 Spring 2022/23
Term Project Topic :
You will be assigned a Turkish Cypriot University, test its Web site an then perform a quality assessment on that Web site.
*** Students will work in groups of Three
First thing to do: Form your group and send me an email indicating the team leader and the names and id numbers of group members. (by March 15 the latest)
Deadline for Progress Report-1: April 3, 2023
Intermediate Presentations : April 17, and 18, 2023, during lecture hours, by one team member, 5 minutes.
Deadline for Intermediate Reports: April 19, 2023
Deadline for Progress Report-2: to be announced later
Final Presentations : on the first week of June 2023
Deadline for Final Reports: end of first week of June 2023
Suggested format for Intermediate Reports:
(Maximum no. of pages: 8, excluding the cover page)
1. Cover page
2. Outline (1 page)
3. Introduction (1 page)
4. Project Management Plan (timeline, work distribution, meetings,...)
5. Brief information about the Web site - what you have learned so far (explain how the site is organized, what type of info. is provided, etc.)
6. Overview of your Testing Strategy - (how are you going to test the Web site, how are you going to assess its quality, and discuss the web testing tools you have found/selected)
7. Details of your Test Plan (explain briefly the tests you are going to perform)
8. List of tests you have performed so far - if any.
9. Tests you plan to conduct in the second part of the semester
Suggested format for Final Reports:
(Maximum no. of pages: 20, excluding appendix)
1. Cover page
4. Project Management Plan (timeline, work distribution, meetings, who did what)
5. Information about the Web site
6. Overview of your Testing Strategy - how did you test the sites, how did you assess their quality?
7. Testing Details (explain the tests you performed according to your test plan and their results)
8. Discussion on Test results (bugs discovered, reasons and how to remove them)
9. Discussion on the quality of the Web sites and suggested improvements