Announcement - 09.04.2020
The seminar schedule is updated and it is given in below table.
Announcement - 04.04.2020
The seminar attendances are announced on the tab "Grades
Announcement - 25.03.2020
Since EMU dediced to make all the lectures online, CMSE100 seminar course will also be online. Class students are added to Microsoft Teams class and you will be informed by email whenever you added to the team. The seminars will be helded on Wednesdays at 16:30 starting from 01.04.2020. If you are not added to the team till 31st of March please inform by mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
|1||Prof. Dr. Işık Aybay|
|Information about Department/Bölüm Hakkında Genel Bilgi||Department chair /EMU||English/Turkish|
|2||Asst. Prof. Dr. Cem Ergün|
|CMPE-CMSE-BLGM Curriculums and Rules||CMPE, EMU||English/ Turkish|
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zeki Bayram
|Accreditations of programs CMPE and CMSE ---ABET||CMPE, EMU||English/Turkish|
|4||Assoc. Prof.Dr. Adnan Acan|
|Human- Computer Interaction||CMPE, EMU||English/Turkish|
|5||1. Emrah Karadere|
2. Cihan Yıldız
1. New technologies Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning
2. SDLC (software delivery lifecycle) roles & Working Agile
|6||Prof. Dr. Omar Ramadan||29/04/2020|
|Summer Training Rules and Regulations||CMPE, EMU||English|Important Notes:
- The seminar course is a 0 (zero) credit course.
- The letter grade will be assigned at the end of the semester is Satisfactory (S) or Unsatisfactory (U).
- The students who miss more than 2 seminars they will be failed from this course.
- Students must come to the seminar room in the first 15 minutes after seminar starts. The late comers will not be accepted to the seminar room.
- The attendances of the students are taken with the QR codes that will be distributed for each student. You can get your QR code from course assistant Mr. John Olaifa whose information is given below.
|Emre Rifat Yıldızemail@example.com||630 28 49||CMPE109|
|John Olaifafirstname.lastname@example.org||630 14 38||CMPE104|