Announcement - 08.03.2022
The seminar schedule is updated and it is given in below table.
|1||Prof. Dr. Işık Aybay|
|Information about Department/Bölüm Hakkında Genel Bilgi||Department chair /EMU||English/Turkish|
|2||Asst. Prof. Dr. Cem Ergün|
|CMPE-CMSE-BLGM Curriculums and Rules||CMPE, EMU||English/ Turkish|
|3|| Prof. Dr. Zeki Bayram|
|Accreditations of programs CMPE and CMSE -ABET||Abet CoordinatorCMPE, EMU||English/Turkish|
|4||Prof. Dr. Omar Ramadan|
|Summer Training Rules and Regulations||Summer training Coordinator CMPE, EMU||English/Turkish|
|Assoc. Prof.Dr. Adnan Acan|
|Human- Computer Interaction||CMPE, EMU||English/Turkish|Important Notes:
- Seminars will be online via MS-teams
- The seminar course is a 0 (zero) credit course.
- The letter grade will be assigned at the end of the semester is Satisfactory (S) or Unsatisfactory (U).
- The students who miss more than 2 seminars they will be failed from this course.
- This course will continue with seminars given by faculty members in the department and professionals working in the sector. There will be no seminars for the first two weeks because registrations are still going on. Necessary announcements will be made regularly from here and also on the teams group.
- Another thing is that new joint team group will be opened for all students under CMPE/CMSE/BLGM 100. For time being, I will make the announcements from here. Don’t worry, You will be automatically transferred to the joint group.
- You may miss only 2 of the seminars that will be held during the semester.
- Otherwise, you will fail the course.
- There will be more seminars after midterm. We are planning to make 8 seminars in total.
- The schedule is given until the midterm exams.
- Dates may change. Please follow the schedule here regularly.
|Samed Reyhanlıfirstname.lastname@example.org||630 28 33||CMPE122|