A) Select One Project from the following list and survey it
For the selected project, give the answers on the following main questions:
- Project aim,
- Project team,
- Innovative aspects of your project,
- Project budget,
- Project timing management,
- Economic contributions,
- developing organization,
- Methods to be Applied,
Team work descriptions (day, time of the the team meetings conducted, attendees, work breakdown in graph form showing work dependences, team members' responsibilities (who is responsible for what task), and others, etc. Using the system architecture, specify work break down into a number of related tasks. Use MS Project or https://www.lucidchart.com to specify activity network and in graphical form (WBS). Durations of the tasks shall be specified in work days. Each task shall have understandable meaning (e.g., develop Book Order subsystem, system design, procurement of Sw componenets, etc.). Do not forget to write such tasks belong to testing and integration steps!
For this step, you will use SOFTWARE_PLANNING-MANAGEMENT.docx.
| || |
B) Prepare a risk plan as table/report for the selected project that gives idea:
- The system under consideration
- Possible risks to fail the system
- How to recognize the risks
- What methods are proposed to resolve your possible risks.
Read, Watch and CREATE your risk plan:
For this step, you will again use SOFTWARE_PLANNING-MANAGEMENT.docx.
Note: Your Planning and management report will be finished at this point. You will submit it to Lab assistant for evaluation. (10 pts)
| || |
- Prepare User and System Requirements Specification-SRS (both functional and non-functional requirements) for your project by using at least three-four actors. For example: 1) Student, 2) Teacher, 3) Librarian, 4) Library manager, 5) Admin, etc.
- Each actor shall have at least 3 (three) responsibilities (functional requirements, except login/out).
- Responsibilties of any two different actors shall differ in at least one responsibility.
- Specify at least three non-functional requirements.
- The work is to be done by teams. Reports shall be prepared by teams. Copies are not allowed and will deserve 0 points.
- The teams should give first part of their SRS report by considering the following details.
SRS must contain: 1) cover page, 2) outline, 3) problem definition, 4) information on the team work (meetings conducted (day, time of the the team meetings conducted, attendees, work breakdown in graph form showing work dependences, team members' responsibilities (who is responsible for what tasks)), 5) functional requirements specification (structured by Actors, requirement types), 6) non-functional requirements, 7) list of references (used).
For this step, you will use Intermediate_Project_Report_SRS.docx.