STEP 3: SEND A SRS REPORT + PRESENTATION (%15)
(Submission of Software Requirements Specification Report- SRS)
1) Presentation (a ppt), 15 mins, all group members will present FACE-2-FACE DURING LECTURE HOUR.
2) Prepare the followings:
Planning Activities, Functional/Nonfunctional Requirements, UML Designs (Use Case, Activity, Sequence, State, Context, Class diagrams etc.), UI designs (Adobe XD, Proto IO, Mock Flow), etc.
3) Send your SRS REPORT to ME by e-mail. NOT TO YOUR COURSE ASSISTANT.
4) ln YOUR mail, YOU SHOULD WRITE:
TO SUBJECT: FALL 2022-2023 + CMSE 201+ COURSE GR NO+ SRS REPORT + YOUR PROJECT ID/NO
INSIDE MAIL: PROJECT TITLE + EACH TEAM MEMBER ID&NAME
5) Late submissions will get 0.
6) The team leader should responsible to send the SRS REPORT + PPT DOCUMENT before the presentation day.
7) VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: During the presentations, each student is responsible for presenting his/her own part produced. It is strictly forbidden to present materials produced by someone else in the presentation.